A little site of creative from my heart to yours! I do hope you enjoy and come back often I love hearing from all people.

sunnisandy

My photo
Rhode Island, United States
I love working with wool, the feel of it in my hands is very comforting and relaxing. I also love trying new projects, this is why the blog was started. I'm married to a wonderful guy for 30 years. Yes I was a child bride! We have 3 wonderful children, Erin, Gabrielle and Jimmy. Also a cat named Lily, more Queen Lily as she rules the house.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

penny rugs


This is a penny rug that I have done. I so enjoy working with wool!

3 comments:

paulette said...

Wow!! I LOVE your penny rug!! Just gorgeous!!
Paulette

paulette said...

Hey, I'm honoured to be your first follower!! Welcome to blogland!!
Paulette

sunnisandy said...

Hi Paulette thank you for the nice compliment, I was a bit nervous making this blog. I must check your site out, again thank you for the nice words, I do hope to talk to you again!