A little site of creative from my heart to yours! I do hope you enjoy and come back often I love hearing from all people.

sunnisandy

My photo
Rhode Island, United States
I love working with wool, the feel of it in my hands is very comforting and relaxing. I also love trying new projects, this is why the blog was started. I'm married to a wonderful guy for 30 years. Yes I was a child bride! We have 3 wonderful children, Erin, Gabrielle and Jimmy. Also a cat named Lily, more Queen Lily as she rules the house.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

working on some things

Hello happy crafters I wanted to share "some things" that I have been working on. Notice the strong word that I use "some things". I mean come on what kind of people start one thing finish it and start another. I know I don't, well I can't. I think some people call it a tick, a tick for crafting and I have it!
As I had mentioned in my last posting I was doing a swap. This is part of the swap a mushroom and toadstool pincushion. The blog we got the pattern from is the little house by the sea. It's a really great blog, she lives the dream life of everyone creating and living by the sea. So I have been working on the toadstool, very excited for it to be done. The reason? Then I will receive the one that was made for me! I love swaps if anyone is interested in there site it is Swap-bot.com, it's free for anyone.
Then I have been working on some Halloween items a little sample:
Now tell me who doesn't like Halloween, fall colors, the cool crisp air. More time for creating don't you think LOL.
Well thank you for visiting my blog, I enjoyed sharing with you, please come back again.
Sandy

No comments: