A little site of creative from my heart to yours! I do hope you enjoy and come back often I love hearing from all people.

sunnisandy

My photo
Rhode Island, United States
I love working with wool, the feel of it in my hands is very comforting and relaxing. I also love trying new projects, this is why the blog was started. I'm married to a wonderful guy for 30 years. Yes I was a child bride! We have 3 wonderful children, Erin, Gabrielle and Jimmy. Also a cat named Lily, more Queen Lily as she rules the house.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Getting through the Holidays

First of all, a very merry holiday season to all. And a most happy New Year to all.
It has been so long since my last post. Like the rest of you I am sure, I was over whelmed by the Holidays.
But now they are over quicker than a wink and I didn't know what to do with myself. I kept walking by my "projects" and saying I should get to this or that this evening. Well the evenings came and went and then yesterday, I started sorting through the mass confusion on my table and board. This is now what it looks like

Believe me when I say this is cleaned up! Now to get back in there and finish up some projects!
The only thing I did try is teaching myself to knit. I have to somehow learn to loosen up on my stitches I very tight on the needles. This what I made so far, a winter hat for Mr. Crow. He fought me all the way putting it on, was not happy at all about the white flakes i put around the rim.
Told him he could easily be replaced, shut him up quickly!
Well going to finish some things around the house and maybe sit and sew a bit. Great day to do some sewing the sun is shining brightly in the craft room.
Have a beautiful and warm day!
Sandy

3 comments:

pezgirlswords said...

Nice lookie lou at the studio!

sunnisandy said...

thank you i want to see your before and after photos!

ButtercupChin said...

this post made me laugh out loud- "he fought me all the way"! :) The hat is very cute- doesn't he realize it's cold out! heehee