A little site of creative from my heart to yours! I do hope you enjoy and come back often I love hearing from all people.

sunnisandy

My photo
Rhode Island, United States
I love working with wool, the feel of it in my hands is very comforting and relaxing. I also love trying new projects, this is why the blog was started. I'm married to a wonderful guy for 30 years. Yes I was a child bride! We have 3 wonderful children, Erin, Gabrielle and Jimmy. Also a cat named Lily, more Queen Lily as she rules the house.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

the hot chick

I forgot to add the hot chick how silly of me! Here she is.........

3 comments:

pezgirlswords said...

I like this hot chick, does it really have a feather attached to it?

Lenae May said...

Hey sweety!

Thanks for dropping into my blog! I love your red and pink projects...the hearts are fun... you gotta love the season of LOVE!
I do go a little MIA with my blog...actually time flies so fast the next thing I know a month or two is gone. I'm looking forward to spring too...we have a mountain of snow and I will be happy when it's gone and warm again.
Take care friend and have a wonderful new week!
Lenae

Amy said...

I like this.