A little site of creative from my heart to yours! I do hope you enjoy and come back often I love hearing from all people.

sunnisandy

My photo
Rhode Island, United States
I love working with wool, the feel of it in my hands is very comforting and relaxing. I also love trying new projects, this is why the blog was started. I'm married to a wonderful guy for 30 years. Yes I was a child bride! We have 3 wonderful children, Erin, Gabrielle and Jimmy. Also a cat named Lily, more Queen Lily as she rules the house.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

valentine mat

Well we had another snow storm last week, maybe another in the works for this Wednesday. I honestly think the weatherman is afraid to say anything anymore, we have so much.  I actually like the snow does not bother me in the least, but when is there enough? 
So with this week's snow and looking forward to spring, yes I am still seeing a simmer of light through that pile of snow. I decided to make something for Valentines day. It is not a big day but would this tabletop just brighten things up around all this cold and snow?

It was alot of fun to make but getting the frame of it down was a bit of a challenge. But I made it work!
Then I am fiddling with some birds again, out of all that I did this was the last and she the hot little chick is going right on my table for company to Mr. Crow the grouch! Maybe she will spread a little cheer to him. Miss Chick did say she liked his cap, he just crawed.
Well hope you all have an excellent week!
Sandy

1 comment:

ButtercupChin said...

oh this is very sweet <3